BATON ROUGE (FOX44) - Sunday morning a wife and husband return from business trips to find their apartment destroyed by water.
Baton Rouge fire fighters said the apartment above them started about 5:30 this morning.
Baton Rouge Firefighters said they arrived at the apartment complex to find fire shooting out of the third story balcony.
The fire spread to the kitchen of that apartment before they could put it out.
Noone was injured in this fire,
but the apartments under the top one were completely damaged by water, one of those people was William Carpenter.
"The apartment manager said it was an electrical fire started on the balcony. This is a new complex, I don't see that happening, and our apartment's trashed, we got nowhere to stay and she's denying us putting us in a hotel. She said it's not her responsibility." said Carpenter