HOLLYWOOD HOOKUP (FOX44) – Dustin Hoffman is being hailed a hero. We're told he rushed to the rescue of a London jogger whose heart stopped while he was working out in a public park calling for help. A paramedic said if it weren’t for Hoffman the jogger probably wouldn't have made it.
– Meanwhile it's Mila Kunis to the rescue. The actress jumped into action when a worker at her home had a seizure. The starlet did the right thing and turned the man's head to the side so he wouldn't choke. He is expected to make a full recovery too.
– Barbara Streisand has performed many places in her 50-plus year career but never in her hometown of Brooklyn, New York. That is until now. The 70-year-old Grammy and Oscar-winning performer is now planning a show there next fall.
– Britney Spears is officially a judge on the "X Factor." The pop star has reportedly signed a deal that will pay her 15-miillion bucks for 1-year. The show returns to the air in September.
– Brad Pitt is the new face of the women's fragrance "Chanel No. 5". The multimedia ad-campaign begins overseas next year.
– And actress Anna Faris' new role is mommy to be. Her rep says she's expecting her first child with hubby "Parks and Recreation" star Chris Pratt.
Tune in every night at 9:00 p.m. on FOX44 News Baton Rouge for more Hollywood Hookup.