House Fire on Byron Street

Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 9:45pm

BATON ROUGE, LA (FOX44) - Sunday an unattended pot caused a house to burn on Byron Street.

Baton Rouge Firefighters said the fire started about 10:30 a.m. They said when they responded to the fire, the kitchen of the home was engulfed in flames.

The Red Cross was on scene to assist the family displaced by the fire.

Everyone living in the house escaped unharmed, but firefighters say the number one cause of housefires is careless cooking.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment