House fire on Clayton Street

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 3:30pm

BATON ROUGE (FOX44) - Early Saturday morning a fire was caused by carelessness.

Baton Rouge Firefighters said it happened around 3:00 Saturday morning.

They said the fire started because of a pot left on the stove.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department said when they entered the house, the kitchen was burned completely.

Those who lived there were able to escape before the firefighters got there.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment