Satellite Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast

House Fire on White Sands Drive

Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 2:45pm

BATON ROUGE (FOX44) - Saturday morning, an electrical fire claimed a carport and a storage room on white sands drive.

It happened around 11:00 am, when Baton Rouge Firefighters got there, the fire had completely engulfed the storage room and carport.

The fire fighters found that the fire was started by a malfunctioning electrical panel.

The three residents that lived there were able to escape before the firefighters got there.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment