A Mast Drive fire claims an apartment

Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 6:46pm

BATON ROUGE (FOX44) - Saturday afternoon, a stove caught fire and burned an entire apartment on mast drive.

St. George fire fighters said it happened around 3:00 p.m. yesterday.

When they arrived at the apartment, they found that the fire was burning out of the roof.

The firefighters said the fire started in the kitchen, and even though the fire burned the whole apartment, everyone inside got out safely.

Neighbors said the fire claimed that apartment, and the water damage from putting out the fire damaged the three next to it.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment