Space heater catches house on fire

Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 2:29pm

BATON ROUGE (FOX44) -- A house fire that took place during the early morning hours of Feb. 26 is stopped by the Baton Rouge Fire Department.

Baton Rouge Firefighters received a call at 4:30 a.m. in response to a fire on Iriqouis Street.

They determined that a space heater was placed near a wall and curtains that were haging from a nearby window. The curtains caught fire and started the blaze.

Firefighters were able to control the fire, containing it to one wall in the living room.

No one in the house was harmed.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment