Space heater leads to house fire

Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 3:51pm

BATON ROUGE, La (FOX44) - January 16, 2011 - An unattended space heater caught a house on fire late Saturday night.

The fire started in the rear bedroom, and burned several other rooms before it was put out.

Baton Rouge firefighters said the heater was too close to carpets and drapes and started the fire.

The person who lived there was outside, about to walk back in, and saw fire billowing out of the rear of the house.

They told everyone else inside the house, and they escaped unharmed.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment