BATON ROUGE, La (WGMB)
November 21, 2010
Early Sunday morning, an unattended barbeque pit set an apartment building on fire.
It happened around 4:00 in the morning. Baton Rouge firefighters said that hot coals left in the barbeque pit caught the surrounding air, and started the fire.
When the firefighters got there, the building was completely burned.
The residents had escaped the fire by the time firefighters responded. Two of the residents were treated for minor burns by EMS, and took themselves to the hospital.