Satellite Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast

House Fire on Erie Street

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 11:04am

Last night, a house burned down on Erie Street.


It happened around 9:00 last night. When Baton Rouge Firefighters arrived at the house, they determined it was un-savable.

Firefighters said what caused it was an improperly spliced extension cord used to power the air conditioner ini the home's living room, this spread fire to the rest of the house, and destroyed nearly 90% of the property.

Noone was in the house when it burned down.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment