Oil Spill Creates 500 New Jobs
Oil Spill creates 500 new jobs.
The Louisiana Workforce Commission is currently taking applications for 500 new jobs being created for the oil spill clean-up. Applications are being accepted through Friday, May 7 at ten different locations.
The company will be hiring for general labor, crew leader, site supervisor, site safety representative and lead safety representative positions. Duties will include such activities as debris removal and placement of barrier protectors along shorelines and beaches.
Applications will be accepted from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at:
- 2330 Canal Street – New Orleans
- 8201 W. Judge Perez Drive – Chalmette
- 1112 Engineers Road – Belle Chasse
- 316 E. Howze Beach Lane – Slidell
- 1900 Lafayette Street – Gretna
- 1803 Airline Drive – Metairie
- 3520 General DeGaulle – Algiers
- 975 Cambridge Drive – LaPlace
- 737 Paul Mallard Road (Suite 2A) – Luling
- 2289 Texas Street - Lutcher
For more information, please contact 1 (877) 529-6751.