Amy Winehouse died from alcohol poisoning

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 5:01pm

HOLLYWOOD HOOKUP (FOX44) – Amy Winehouse’s family was right; the singer didn't die from a drug overdose but from drinking too much alcohol. The singer’s parents arrived at the coroner's court to hear the official cause of her death. They were told she died of accidental alcohol poisoning. She had more than 5-times the legal limit. The singer was found dead in bed at her London home in July.

– Steven Tyler was rushed to a hospital in Paraguay yesterday after he reportedly slipped in his bathroom. A bellboy says the "American Idol" judge's face was bloody and that two of his teeth popped out. Sources say Tyler spent 3-hours in the emergency room. The Aerosmith front man has postponed his gig in Paraguay indefinitely.

– And Bret Michaels is giving back to the hospital that has taken care of him these past 2-years. The Poison front man is donating TV’s and sound systems for a waiting room at the St. Joseph's Barrow Neurological Institute in Arizona. That's where he was treated for a brain hemorrhage and where doctors repaired a hole in his heart. In return, the waiting room will be named after Michaels.

Tune in every night at 9:00 p.m. on FOX44 News Baton Rouge for more Hollywood Hookup.
 

Around the World

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment