Satellite Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast

Embers from burning leaf pile catch garage on fire

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 8:00pm

Baton Rouge Firefighters helped put out a fire in the 8500 block of Perkins Road. They say it happened around 12:50 p.m.

They say it started when a homeowner was burning leaves in his yard when the embers from the fire blew away and caught the garage on fire.

The fire was contained to the garage but caused $60,000 in damages.


Comments News Comments

Post new Comment