Firefighters put out mobile home fire in Baker

MGN Online
Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 1:47pm

Firefighters put out a fire in the Azalea Mobile Home Park.

The Baker Fire Department was called to the 2100 block of West Azalea Avenue around 9:31 p.m. on January 15.

Fire Department officials say they arrived to find fire and smoke coming out the front door of the mobile home. It took firefighters eight minutes to get the fire under control.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire in the hallway. Officials said the fire started in the hallway because of an electrical shortage.

Investigators say the mobile home suffered smoke damage throughout and heavy fire damage in the hallway. The total damage is estimated at $25,000.

The Fire Department called in the Red Cross to assisted the family affected by the fire.

No injuries were reported during the fire.


Comments News Comments

Post new Comment