BATON ROUGE, La (FOX44) - A fire claimed half an apartment complex Saturday evening.
It happened around 6:00 p.m. BRFD investigators say the fire started in the bedroom of the second apartment on the second floor.
BATON ROUGE, La (FOX44) - January 16, 2011 - An unattended space heater caught a house on fire late Saturday night.
The fire started in the rear bedroom, and burned several other rooms before it was put out.
BATON ROUGE, La (Fox 44 Baton Rouge) -- Former Governor Edwin Edwards will have to go to a halfway house three times a week as part of his sentence. Experts say a halfway house is critical to his transition back into society.