Two die in Patterson house fire

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:00pm

Two people were killed in an overnight house fire.

It happened around 1:30 a.m. in the 500 block of Martin Luther King Drive in Patterson.

The State Fire Marshal stated that the fire started after when someone in the home fell asleep while cooking.

A survivor ran outside and told police the kitchen was on fire.

Two people inside, a 67-year-old woman and a 68-year-old man weren't able to get out in time.

There were no working smoke detectors in the house.


Comments News Comments

Post new Comment